Our Expertise Starts with Timber
Purchasing and Assessing Value
At Choctaw Land & Timber, we strive to provide property owners with well thought out forestry practices that meet both their needs and future objectives. Our expert procurement managers have experience in all types of forestry practices and harvesting techniques. If you want to manage your land for timber, wildlife, or recreation, we will work with you to develop a plan through proven and established forestry practices. We are a direct dealer from landowner to mill. We offer a knowledgeable consultation and timber appraisal, ensuring you are receiving the best possible price for your product.
Choctaw Land & Timber is always looking for timberlands to purchase. Whether it is for us or our customers, land is an investment in our future, and an excellent long term financial opportunity.
Below are some of the services we offer. If you are not finding what you are looking for, contact us for a more in depth explanation of our services!
Our Timber Services include the following:
- Timber procurement managers serving areas in both Florida and Alabama
- Appraise Land/Timber Values
- Timber Cruising and Timber Marking
- Site Preparation: Sheer and Raking Land Clearing
- Site Preparation and Post Harvesting Services
- Prescribed Burning or Control Burning
- Tree Planting: Hand Planting and Mechanical Planting
- Timber Harvesting: Clear Cut, Natural Thinning, Plantation Style Planted Pine Thinning
- Chemical Herbicide Control: Aerial Application and Tractor Application
- Road Construction
- Building Culverts
- Dozier and Tractor Work
- Establish and Maintain Wildlife Food Plots
- Recreation Hunting/Wildlife